Introducing our digital PDF Knot Guide! This product offers you instant access to two versions of the guide: a Device Version that can be downloaded and viewed on any of your electronic devices, and an A4 Printing Version that can be downloaded and printed at your convenience. Additionally, you will receive a separate pixel chart for your reference. Please note that this product is NOT a physical print and will not be mailed to you.
This product is a digital pattern / written PDF for the macrame project pictured above.
- Level: Beginner
- Size: 20 cm (8 ”) W x 30 cm (12 ”) L
- Format: Written PDF + Knots Guide (ENGLISH)
- Units of measurement: Metric (cm) & Imperial (inch)
This pattern includes:
- Basic Knots Guide
- Detailed tools and materials.
- Written step-by-step photos and detailed instructions on how to complete the project.
Here are the table of content in this PDF Guide:
1. How to Start The Pixel Project
2. Knotting Pixel Pattern
3. Adding Color Cords to Your Pattern
4. How To Deal with Long Cords
5. Finishing Touches
6. Hanging Your Project
7. Project: Pixel BOO - Tools and Materials
8. Project: Pixel BOO - Preparation
9. Project: Pixel BOO - Instructions
10. Project: Pixel BOO - Pixel Chart
© 2023 Miss Knottie Macrame. All rights reserved. Personal use only.
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
You will get Instant Access to Your Digital Pattern PDF & Guide after purchase.