Introducing our digital PDF Knot Guide! This product offers you instant access to two versions of the guide: a Device Version that can be downloaded and viewed on any of your electronic devices, and an A4 Printing Version that can be downloaded and printed at your convenience. Please note that this product is NOT a physical print and will not be mailed to you.
This product is a digital pattern / written PDF for the macrame project pictured above.
- Level: Beginner +
- Size: 20 x 10 cm (8” x 4”)
- Format: Written PDF + Knots Guide (ENGLISH)
- Units of measurement: Metric (cm) & Imperial (inch)
This pattern includes:
- Basic Knots Guide
- Detailed tools and materials.
- Written step-by-step photos and detailed instructions on how to complete the project.
Here are the table of content in this PDF Guide:
1. Lark’s Head Knot
2. Reverse Lark’s Head Knot
3. Horizontal Double Half Hitch - Left to Right
4. Horizontal Double Half Hitch - Right to Left
5. Vertical Double Half Hitch - Left to Right
6. Vertical Double Half Hitch - Right to Left
7. Project: Christmas Tree - Tools and Materials
8. Project: Christmas Tree - Knots Used
9. Project: Christmas Tree - Preparation
10. Project: Christmas Tree - Instructions
© 2023 Miss Knottie Macrame. All rights reserved. Personal use only.
Absolutely, we're delighted to offer worldwide shipping! When you place your order, shipping costs will be applied and clearly displayed at the checkout. The minimum shipping cost starts at $18.99.
It depends on where you are. Orders within US processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 15-25 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
You'll gain immediate access to your digital pattern PDF and guide right after your purchase. Simply open the confirmation email and you'll spot the "Download" button waiting for you. Just a click away, and your files will be in your hands. Enjoy your creative journey!
Love my purchase and how quickly the seller replied to my IG message with the link. Will definitely buy again.
Very well written pattern. I haven’t been able to make it yet but the pattern instructions are very clear.
Macrame Christmas Tree - Digital PDF and Knot Guide
I'm new to macrame and this has been a perfect project for me. Easy to follow and it is free